Privacy & Terms
Effective date: October 11, 2019
Kick Ass Books Blog ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://kickassbooksblog.com/ website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information
Information Collection And Use
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security
Use of Data
Kick Ass Books Blog uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to
participatein interactive features of our Service when you choose todo so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide
analysisor valuable information so thatwe can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may
Kick Ass Books Blog will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data
Disclosure Of Data
Kick Ass Books Blog may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Kick Ass Books Blog
- To prevent or investigate
possiblewrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you
If you have
- By email: email@example.com